Free Shipping on Orders Over $149
Showing 1–9 of 1086 results
12″ x 18″ Apple Placemat
12″ x 18″ Apple Rug
12″ x 18″ Placemat
12″ x 18″ Placemat, Banded Style
12″ x 18″ Placemat, Heart Shaped
12″ x 18″ Placemat, Heart Shaped, Banded Style
13″ x 20″ Dog Bone Rug
16″ x 25″ Dog Bone Rug
19″ x 30″ Dog Bone Rug
Braided Rug Buyer’s Guide
A braided rug is often considered rustic and country, but the truth is braided rugs are traditional while being elegant at the same time. They are perfect for any modern home, farmhouse, or apartment. Besides bringing beauty to a home they are a lovely solution for reducing sound, especially on hardwood floors. Braided rugs are durable and long lasting, they are perfect for even the highest traffic areas. They are hand-crafted using historical techniques to ensure they provide high-quality and warmth.
BRAIDED RUG Quality and Styling
- Quality starts with the braid, which begins with a high-quality yarn used for both the braid and core of the braided. Some manufacturers cut corners by using other materials for the core of the braid, such as paper.
- The tighter the braid the better the quality of a rug. Tight braid keeps a rug from coming apart.
- Look for rugs sewn together with long-lasting monofilament, which is stronger and more durable than cotton thread.
- The quality of the braid and thread means nothing without experienced sewers to sew the rug together. Sewing braided rugs is a skill that can only be mastered with experience.
- A quality braided rug will lay flat with without lumps. Quality braid, thread and sewing is key to a true-flat laying rug.
- Does the manufacture use 3-carrier braiders when manufacturing the braid for a more traditional and classic look? Some manufactures use 5-carrier braiders that simply cannot match the country look of 3-carrier braider braid. Most people think of hair when they think of braiding, 3-carrier braiders offer that classic look.
First, consider the room where the braided rug is going when making your styling choices, what are the main colors of the room - meaning the color of walls, furniture, and other accents. A Braided rug protects carpet as well as hardwood floors. They are an economical way to personalize a space or room in your home.
- Size and shape are the perfect place to start when select a rug for a space in your home. In the end most people wish they had gone a little larger when selecting the size of their rug. When selecting a size leave 12” to 18” between the wall and rug. Braided rugs are available in a variety of shapes such as oval, round, heart, square, rectangle, dog bone and apple.
- Styling for most people begin with the choice of color. Offering a large selection of color choices can be expensive but necessary to meet a customer’s styling needs.
- Patterns are another important step in styling a braided rug. Manufacturers that have been in business for a while will have some popular patterns to help style a rug for your home.
- Look for customization options such as custom size and custom braid color combinations to make a rug truly your own.
Other Braided Products
The braid used to make braided rugs, unlike other rug making techniques, can be used to make a variety of other products to be used in the home.
- Chair Pads – Braided chair pads with or without ties are a charming addition to any chair.
- Place Mats – Braided place mats will add a touch of country to any dining table.
- Bench Pads – Braided bench pads will make the hardest bench more comfortable.
- Stair Treads – Braided stair treads are the perfect addition to your staircase.
Why choose Heartland Braided Rugs
We offer premium braided rugs and other braided products at discount prices. We are a family owned company located in the foothills of North Carolina. Our braided rugs and other braided products are made in USA by American workers.
- Quality – Our braided rugs and braided products are made from premium quality carpet yarn. Our rugs are sewn together using super-strong monofilament thread. Our rugs are meant to last a lifetime.
- True-Flat Laying – Our braided rugs are handcrafted by talented artist who make them to lay flat without lumps.
- Pricing – We offer true factory direct pricing. Our prices start at $5.50 a square foot while our competitors charge $8.00 to $12.00 a square foot.
- Product Selection – We offer a large selection of braided rugs and braided products such as area rugs, heart rugs, dog bone rugs, chair pads, placemats, bench pads, stair treads and more.
- Colors – We simply have the most colors choices. We have the most solid colors, two color checks, three color checks and mix colors of any braided rug manufacture.
- Patterns – We offer a variety of patterns to help with your design.
- Customization – If do not see a color or pattern you like then create your own.
- Cleaning and Care – Our braided rugs and braided products are easy to care for and clean. They can be vacuumed with suction only. Smaller rugs, chair pads, placemats, and bench pads can be thrown in the washer on the gently cycle and then hung to dry.